F250UCB Yamaha 4 Stroke 250hp Ultra-Long Shaft EFI OUTBOARD FOR SALE
Next generation features, next generation styling, original reliability.
Yamaha’s all-new, V6 Offshore series takes the proven 4.2 litre engine platform to the next level by incorporating technological advancements previously only seen on Yamaha’s flagship V8 425hp XTO.
The new F250 not only looks good with it's more aggressive styling, but comes with Yamaha's Thrust Enhancing Reverse Exhaust system, which delivers increased prop grip and thrust for improved maneuvering in docking situations and reversing up to your next big catch.
Another cool feature is the new Total TiltTM system which allows the outboard to fully tilt up and down from any position, with a simple double push of the Up or Down Tilt buttons. This not only makes operation easier, but the new mounting bracket system allows the engine to sit higher out of the water when not in use, for improved long-term durability and protection.
When combined with Yamaha’s Helm Master EX control system, the new V6 Offshore F250 delivers a boating and fishing experience unlike any else on the water.
Please note: Yamaha Australia requires that all Yamaha outboards sold must be fitted by the selling Yamaha dealership. This is the only way to protect your warranty and guarantees the best performance from your Yamaha outboard.
- F250XCB - Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Extra-Long
- F250UCB - Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Ultra-Long
- F250XSB - DES(Digital Electric Steering), Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Extra-Long
- F250USB - DES(Digital Electric Steering), Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Ultra-Long
- F250XSB2 - DES(Digital Electric Steering), White colour, Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Extra-Long
- F250USB2 - DES(Digital Electric Steering), White colour, Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Ultra-Long
- New shape and cowling inspired by Yamaha's V8 XTO 425hp
- Enhanced lower unit with legendary reliability and durability
- TotalTilt function - double tap up or down for automatic tilting
- TotalTilt bracket allows the engire to tilt higher out of the water
- Dual flush system - automatic or manual on-board engine flushing system
- Built-in external flushing system
- Thrust enhancing reverse exhaust redirects exhaust bubbles away from the prop when in reverse/low rpm
- V6 Engine is extremely light, powerful and fuel efficient
- Digital Electronic Throttle offers simple, smooth and precise operation
- Plasma Fused Cylinders 60% harder than steel
- Compact In-bank Exhaust System further reduces weight
- Electronic Throttle Valve greatly increases fuel economy
- One-touch start/stop for multiple engines
- Variable Camshaft Timing(VCT) boosts low to mid-range torque
- Variable Trolling Control from 600 to 1000 RPM